Working as a Product Designer for SumUp could be interesting for you because SumUp cover many different platforms that they continually try to improve: they have physical hardware (made in Berlin), localized websites, mobile apps on iOS and Android, third-party integrations and a merchant-facing web app. Now they need some help to bring card acceptance to the masses!
To them, Product Designer means you are comfortable with designing interfaces from both UX and UI perspective. As part of the design team you will be in charge of turning new features for our mobile and web applications from concept into reality and also for continuously improving the interface. You’ll shape some of the core experiences of their merchants: from their first impression on our website, to the web-based features that make them loyal to our platform.
- You not only know how to make things beautiful but also know how to speak the language of the user.
- You’re passionate about the complete design process, from the technical architecture to the final interface.
- You think about the entire experience of users rather than a single screen in isolation.
- You care about delivering a consistent experience and visual language across all platforms.
- You’re not only interested in input from developers, marketers and users, but you’re able to ask the right questions, give feedback and critique your own solutions.
- By validating your assumptions with proper user research and usability testing, you make sure you’re addressing the right problems the right way.
- You like working on a product from start to finish, and are willing to work tirelessly until an excellent and solid feature can be shipped.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a well-structured, iterative design process for turning an idea into a creative and unique design.
- You have 3+ years experience as a UX and UI Designer
- You know the common design tools and services (we mainly use Sketch)
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Knowledge of frontend technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML, JS), experience with prototyping tools or motion design is a plus
- You are comfortable in English
Read more about the benefits on the career page of the company at https://sumup.com/careers.
Apply now: https://goo.gl/1dhYnM